Wednesday, July 28, 2004

Testing...

I have been blogging for about a year and half now, and what started out as a general blog, about all aspects of my life, has been refined into a blog which excludes much talk of my kids...So, I decided it was time to have a place to talk abou them. My sweet little boys. Max and Oliver are my twin boys who turned 4 this month, and they are crazy little bundles of energy. They do lots of funny things and ask more questions in a day than most teachers have to answer. So, here is where I plan to record all the sweet things about them. This is their journal. It's for me, and maybe someday--for them. I hope I stick with it...

2 Comments:

Blogger Boz said...

Good, I'd like to hear more about Seigfried and Max, or whatever you are calling them now.

10:23 PM, July 28, 2004  
Blogger Bored Housewife said...

wow, i can't believe i got a comment!!! and then i deserted the blog...that could NOT be a good sign.

11:56 PM, September 01, 2004  

Post a Comment

<< Home