Thursday, January 13, 2005

Just a few anecdotes...

My kids have driven me to drink.
...so far it's only gone as far as water (on the rocks!),
but it's bound to escalate.

although, to help return the scales to a balance,
twin A said this morning, "mom, what kind of trees do cookies grow on?"
he had asked earlier who put the peeling on oranges...
so i had explained that no one "put" it there, that's just how they grow, and that they grow on trees.
the other day it was, "Who puts the clouds in the sky?"
...they actually have grasped the concept of water evaporating and forming clouds, which my husband offered as the answer to that.
little poops are smarter than me already!!
I'm doomed.

1 Comments:

Blogger Leann said...

I hate posting this because it's too much like comment spam, but I couldn't find your email address so:
Got twins? Write a blog, weblog, or online journal? Join the "Got Twins?" webring.
http://www.indigoblur.com/gottwins

11:28 AM, January 30, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home